Rick Finc Associates
Recent Projects and News
Our clients include businesses, developers, land owners, development agencies, financial institutions, Government and local government organisations. We work in partnership with the client by integrating and innovating in order to bring something new to the table. Equally, we are able to assist in peak periods of pressure through professional placement.
The following is a selection of recent projects that we have been involved in during 2009-2015.
- CAULDCOATS FARM MIDLOTHIAN (2014): Submission of a masterplan and supporting documentation for a major 600 house extension to the south – East of Edinburgh. Preparation of PAN and PAC procedures as well as other statutory requirements for a planning application.
- DOLPHINGSTONE PRESTONPANS (2014): Management and co-ordination of a multi-disciplinary team to prepare a masterplan for housing and an adjoining cemetery at Prestonpans East Lothian. Preparation of a planning submission and close liaison with East Lothian Council.
- In November 2015, RFA secured Planning Permission in Principle on behalf of Hallam Land for approx 160 homes with retail, office units, restaurant/cafe and a cemetery at Dolphingstone Farm. The land was previously designated as green-belt and not allocated for housing in the existing or emerging LDP
- CAUSEWAYSIDE EDINBURGH (2014): Project management and submission of a planning application for 197 student homes as part of a Purpose Built Managed development in the Southside. Co-ordination of sub consultants for all technical and design disciplines.
- In March 2015 RFA successfully secured Full Planning Permission for this application